Image Map

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Start your own TpT store

I started my TpT store a few years ago, but haven't really put a lot of effort on it. Shame on me!

I signed as a Premium Seller almost a year ago and I have seen the rewards it brings. I spend a lot of money buying things from awesome sellers, so now that I am making money from my products I don't feel super bad fro spending that much.

I am in the process of improving myself, my products and taking my TpT store more seriously. I read a post by Erica Bohrer and it has helped me to better understand what I need to do. It's a must read if you want to get started on TpT. Here's the link: http://ericabohrer.blogspot.mx/2014/02/getting-started-on-tpt.html

It's a win win situation. I encourage you to start right now and you can later encourage your friends.

As bilingual educators we need more bilingual authors and sharing our products on TpT is the best way to build a stronger bilingual community.

If you decide to do it, please use this referral link: (click on the image)

SupportTpTBadgeforReferralProgramSignUpLink

 

No comments:

Post a Comment