Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Saying goodbye

Saying goodbye is never easy.

I have been working for almost 8 years at the same school. I have seen several administrators coming and leaving, many teachers, and a lot of kiddos.

I am saying goodbye to my coworkers, GREAT FRIENDS, my students, my beautiful school and the city where I lived for several years.

I can’t help but cry, yes I am happy and excited for the new things that may come, but I am also sad because I don’t know when I am going to say hello to my JISD friends again.

Here are two quotes that resume how I feel right now.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie

Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

And here’s how 5 years of teaching looks like. I still have some more things in the classroom that I need to bring home.

Imagen

Do you already have plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment