Image Map

Friday, August 11, 2017

My classroom 2017-2018

Hello friends, here is my classroom for this school year. I did leave many things the way I had them last school year and it is not super decorated. I like it this and it will have things my students need on the walls and their work of course.


Here is how it started. I some bulletin boards from last year, there's where I had some anchor charts or vocabulary charts.


Another view. I want to thank all the custodians  who work at my school because they have to move all the furniture and they clean really well, I love shinny  floors. 





Then I started working...
















The streamers on the board are going to be on the door welcoming my future students. 



Calendar/morning meeting/ math chat area.


The word wall is not finished yet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment